Skip to content

Apply For Your Visa

You will have received your I-20 or DS-2019 forms (Certificate of Eligibility for a Student Visa), follow directions below. Your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate will need this form in order to process your visa application. Go to for information about how to apply for a visa where you live. Please take note of the supporting documentation that may be required for your application, such as your Longwood acceptance letter, financial documents, SEVIS I-901 fee receipt (payable at, and other materials. For more information about the visa application process, please see Applying for a Visa.

Longwood cannot pay your SEVIS I-901 fee. Once you have your visa, you can enter the U.S. up to 30 days before your program start date.