Skip to content


International Student and Scholar Services


International students
Whether you are a full-time F-1 visa student, a J-1 visa exchange student, an international scholar, or an ESLP student, we are here to offer you the support you need to make your time at Longwood University enjoyable and productive.
Our office is here to help you with visa advising, social opportunities, and academic services.